Allied Services Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitment is fundamental to our culture and what we value. In order to be a good corporate and global citizen, we believe in our obligation not just to our clients, candidates, employees but also to the underprivileged workers in the society and the community at large. We are committed to conducting business at the highest ethical standards, providing service and customized solutions that exceed client expectations, and having a positive socialacademic essay writers pay to do my essay and environmental impact across our global footprint.
Our CSR initiatives include:
- Helping the underprivileged by providing them with competitive overseas employment opportunities with minimal cost impact on their part.
- Training of unskilled workers so they can develop an expertise and can grow in their respective trades and ultimately provide their families better nutrition and education.
- We believe the recruitment industry has a responsibility to help young people secure work placements and employment and that’s why we’re using our position to help them fulfill their potential and start building their careers.
- A dedication to creating a workplace that is fair, empowering and professionally motivating.
- Fostering a diverse working environment that respects each individual’s race, gender, sexual orientation and physical abilities.
- Implementing policies and procedures that help maintain work/life balance to support the varying ages and stages of our employees.
Below are a few charitable organizations that we support: