Our most important commitment to you is to provide the right staff at the right time.
The success of any organization is testament to the quality and skills of its workforce. Whatever sector you are in, your staff are your greatest asset. Our job is to provide the correct recruitment solutions in order to immediately alleviate any staffing issues or short-falls across our eight specialist areas.
In order to meet the challenging demands, we recognize that most organizations need a highly skilled, but flexible workforce. Whatever vacancy you are recruiting, our core proposition is to minimize your time investment by accurately matching candidates’ experience and aspirations to your requirements, as well as managing all aspects of the end-to-end recruitment process.
We are able to successfully deliver results through offering:
- An in-house database of over 50,000 professionals and 300,000 workers.
- A team of competent, experienced industry-specialist Consultants who will take time to understand your needs, providing a personal and responsive service.
- Innovative candidate attraction strategies led by our in-house Marketing Department.
- Rigorous candidate interviewing using bespoke screening forms tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- An online recruitment management portal allowing you to track updates to your candidates.
- Positive representation of your organization throughout the recruitment process; dealing with all candidates in a professional manner, regardless of whether they are successful or not.
- Compliance with your existing recruitment procedures.
- Through developing long-term partnerships, we can go beyond a purely job-matching service.
- Our existing partnerships with leading organizations from the skills, employability & training and education sectors demonstrate our proven ability to develop collaborative relationships, enabling us to recommend and introduce recruitment practices that are tailored around specific need.
- Our experienced team will be able to offer you advice on all stages of the recruitment process; from writing a job description, to candidate attraction, selection, assessment and salary negotiation.
- We recognize that every requirement is unique and through our extensive experience, we have developed a range of innovative solutions, from project recruitment campaigns, to one-off requirements.